A Very Country Music Fly Away to Nashville Tennessee May 11-14th 2020
$1,500.00 – $1,800.00
Let’s Go Country! Join us as we fly non stop to Nashville Tennessee on Southwest Airlines and enjoy all that the country music capital of the world has to offer! The Grand Ole Opry, the Parthenon, Country Music Hall of Fame, just a few places you will visit on this “VERY COUNTRY” tour to Nashville, TN.
Fly out of Orlando and before you know it you are on Broadway, the heart of Nashville. Take a guided tour of Music City, a backstage tour of the Grand Ole Opry and of course reserved seating for a performance where legends have been made. Ryman’s Auditorium, Country Music Hall of Fame are all on the itinerary. Plus, plenty of free time to explore the shops, restaurants, museums and music with your Hop On/Hop Off Trolley Pass.
Stay at the Holiday Inn/Vanderbilt Located in West End Nashville next to Vanderbilt University and across from Centennial Park and the full-size Parthenon replica. Complimentary wine & cheese reception from 4-5pm each day and nightly live entertainment at the on site restaurant. Free shuttle service within two and one-half miles of hotel, including the Music City Center, and downtown Nashville.
7:30 am Depart The Villages for Orlando International Airport
10:40 am Departure NON STOP Southwest Airlines to Nashville
11:35 am Arrival Nashville. Group will retrieve luggage at baggage claim and proceed to shuttle service to hotel.
Check in and get settled
Private one hour narrated tour of Nashville
Return to hotel
Evening on own
Country Music Hall of Fame and Studio B Tour; includes lunch
Return to hotel
Free time before Evening at Grand Ole Opry including Post Show Tour – Behind The Scenes
General Lee Showboat includes lunch
Return to hotel and remainder of day/evening is free – It’s your last night in Nashville – Live it UP!
9:30 am Depart hotel for Nashville International Airport
12:15 pm Departure NON STOP Southwest Airlines to Orlando
3:00 pm Arrival Orlando. Group will retrieve luggage at baggage claim and proceed to shuttle service to Lamers.
4:30 pm Transportation from Orlando International Airport to Lamers
Trip Departure Location:
LAMERS BUS LINES
SECURED OVERNIGHT PARKING INCLUDED
1410 INDUSTRIAL DR.
WILDWOOD, FL. 34785
- You will receive a courtesy email reminder 3-5 days prior to the trip departure.
- Dining is not included unless specifically defined in the trip description
- Prices are per person. Rates and space are subject to availability. A minimum of 24 people is required for the trip to commence. Specified inclusions i.e. hotels, restaurants, shows, etc. are subject to change. All trips require some walking. Cancellation penalties will apply. Bus driver gratuities are not included.
- Lifestyle Venture Tours is not responsible for errors and omissions in our website, emails, or print descriptions.
- Lifestyle Venture Tours recommends purchasing travel insurance with RoamRight® Travel Insurance.
- 24 guests required for this tour to commence.
FINAL PAYMENT DUE MARCH 11, 2020
Monday MAY 11, 2020
7:30 AM Leave for Orlando International Airport