The Best of Savannah and Charleston: A Tale of Two Cities September 21-25th 2020
Savannah and Charleston — the grand dames of the antebellum South. Journey from one to the other as you get a taste of Southern hospitality when you stay in Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC.
Five days and four nights, private trolley tours, horse drawn carriage rides and more.
- Bus Transportation with Escort from Lifestyle Venture Tours
- Four Breakfasts -Two Lunches – Two Manager’s ‘Happy Hours’ in Hotel – Four Nights in Upscale Hotels Hotel Indigo (Savannah Historic District) and Embassy Suites (Historic Downtown Charleston)
- Savannah Trolley Tour – Charleston Carriage Ride, Charleston Bus Tour – S.C. Plantation Tour
- Optional Three Hour Fort Sumter Ferry/Tour (Charleston)
FINAL PAYMENT DUE JULY 21, 2020
Out of stock
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY - This travel wholesaler is acting as a mere agent for suppliers in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). This agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract of any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Unless the term "guaranteed" is specifically stated in writing on your tickets, invoice, or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any of such suppliers' rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects. Lifestyle Venture Tours or it's affiliates shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climactic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent's control. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the agent from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety or security conditions at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler's retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above, and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.
- WAIVER AND RELEASE- By purchasing ticket(s) through Lifestyle Venture Tours and/or by participating on a tour you affirm that you and tour attendees accompanying you fully understand and agree to the following Participant Waiver & Release of Liability and Terms & Conditions. I acknowledge, attest, agree and represent as follows:
I represent that I am in good health, in proper physical condition, and capable of walking long distances outdoors. I am encouraged to wear proper clothing, use sunscreen, and stay hydrated throughout the tour. I am sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before I become ill or injured.
If while on the tour I begin to feel faint or nauseous, I will notify the tour guide and seek medical attention if necessary. I understand that my safety is my sole responsibility. I understand while on the tour I may become injured or harmed. I assume sole responsibility for this risk and release Lifestyle Venture Tours from all liability or damages resulting from my participation.
I understand and agree that the tour leader reserves the right to disqualify anyone at any time during the tour if he or she feels the tour participant is incapable and/or if a tour member’s continued participation will jeopardize the individual involved or the group. Refunds are not given under such circumstances.
I waive liability and release Lifestyle Venture Tours, its affiliates, owners, vendors, operators, agents and employees from any and all actions, suits, claims, controversies, damages, judgments and executions whatsoever, in law or in equity, direct or indirect, known or unknown, foreseeable or unforeseeable, which I may have or acquire, arising from, concerning or related to entry in, travel to or from and/or participation in Lifestyle Venture Tours events.
I agree that Lifestyle Venture Tours is not liable for delay or cancellation resulting from acts fire, natural disaster, strikes, or civil disturbance.
I agree to grant to Lifestyle Venture Tours an irrevocable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free right to use my photographic, video and digital likeness as well as any content submitted via website(s) or electronic mail, solely for our promotional and/or commercial purposes without further obligation or compensation.
This Participant Waiver & Release of Liability and subsequent Terms & Conditions shall be construed in accordance with, and its validity and effect (including any claims for breach of any of the terms thereof) shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, and this Participant Waiver and Release of Liability and subsequent Terms and Conditions contains the entire understanding and the agreement of the parties hereto and supersedes all other written and oral exchanges, arrangements or negotiations among them, whether written or oral, concerning the subject matter hereof.
Any dispute related in any way to your use of company website or participation on a tour through Lifestyle Venture Tours shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Orlando, Florida and governed by the laws in the State of Florida. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
I do hereby release and agree to hold harmless Lifestyle Venture Tours, its affiliates, owners, vendors, operators, agents and employees from any and all liability associated with the above representations and agreements. In addition, participation in this tour is at my sole risk, and I agree to release, discharge, defend and indemnify against, any and all liability, whether caused by willful or negligent conduct, Lifestyle Venture Tours its affiliates, owners, operators, agents, and employees from any claims, actions and liabilities for injury (including death), illness and property losses, theft or damages to myself and those participating in the tour with me. This release shall extend to and include any person/entity acting through or on my behalf.
• Some tours may require a minimum number of travelers to operate. The affected traveler will be fully refunded or may choose a similar tour product as a substitute.
• All hotel and tour schedules are arranged ahead of time. Any person failing to appear on the day of departure will not be refunded.
6 days prior to departure: Non-Refundable
7-15 Days Prior to Departure Date: 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded
16-24 Days Prior to Departure Date: 75% of total purchase amount can be refunded
25 or more Days Prior to Departure Date: 100% of total purchase amount can be refunded
60 days prior to departure: Non-Refundable
61-89 Days Prior to Departure Date: 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded
90 or more Days Prior to Departure Date: 100% of total purchase amount can be refunded
* Cancellations that result in partial refunds will include a $15.00 processing charge.
RoamRight Insurance is available and strongly recommended.
PP Double Occupancy, PP Single Occupancy